Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Paint and Powder coating
- Prices listed are for powder coat only unless stated otherwise.
- Colour matched 2pac paint will incur additional charges.
- Some powder coat colours may require a protective clear coat and will incur additional charges.
- We cannot guarantee an exact colour match with 2pac paint unless vehicle is sighted by painter. If unable to supply vehicle for sighting, tray with be painted by paint code provided by customer, this method may result in a slight variance in colour.
- Booking in a build spot
- Upon accepting quote, a non-refundable $500 deposit is required to secure a tray build spot and an additional non-refundable $500 deposit to secure a canopy build spot.
- In the event of adding your tray build to your vehicle finance or personal finance, Hunted Engineering requires a purchase order or a letter of approval from your finance company to secure a build spot, as well as confirmation from you, the customer, that you are wanting to proceed with your build. Without a purchase order and customer confirmation a build spot will not be secured.
- Please be aware of varying lead times, please get in contact with us directly for confirmation of these times. All lead times are an estimate only
- Payments and Additional charges
- Any major changes to design will incur additional charges
- The balance of your build will be split into 3 progress payments. First payment due before materials are ordered for your build. The second payment will be due once fabrication has begun. Final payments on all builds must be made at the completion of fabrication and before powder coating.
- If job is cancelled for any reason before your build starts the non-refundable deposit will be retained by Hunted Engineering and can be used by the customer to go towards a future build. Deposits will be valid for 12 months from original date of issue.
- If job is cancelled after build has started, all monies paid will be retained by Hunted Engineering unless otherwise organised and agreed with by both the customer and Hunted Engineering.
- Tray will not be fitted to vehicle until final payment has been made.
- Goods remain the property of Hunted Engineering until full payment is made.
- Credit card fees – A 2.2% surcharge will be charged on any credit card payments
- Price increases
- Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Once a quote has been accepted and a build spot has been secured, prices will be valid for 12 months. After this time prices may be subject to price increases. In the event of a price increase the customer is entitled to terminate the contract, less initial deposit paid as stated in clause 2.2
- Any changes to your quote after acceptance must be provided in writing in the form of an email and agreed upon by both you (the customer) and Hunted Engineering. Any changes made will not be finalised until you have received a confirmation email from Hunted Engineering. Any verbal changes will not be valid.
- Any changes may result in additional charges and a delay of the delivery time
- Tray price includes tray fitting only. Does not include removal of existing tub or tray, unless quoted. This will be at an additional fee
- Tray price does not include relocation of the reverse camera or any sensors that may be included with your factory tub/tray. These will be at an additional fee
Please note: All reasonable care and skill will be used to reinstall any existing factory reversing aids and sensors in the same location, however, we cannot guarantee the exact geometry. We accept no responsibility for any faults that may result in the event of the repositioning of these devices
- Fitment will take 2-3 days depending on complexity of tray/ canopy and what electrical wiring is required.
- If your vehicle is fitted with aftermarket accessories and we need to move/modify to fit tray this can incur an additional charge.
- Tail light configurations may not be ADR approved. Please advise if you require ADR specific tail light options
- Any delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Hunted Engineering will not be held responsible for any delays that may arise from causes beyond our reasonable control
- Weights and Dimensions
- Any specifications or information regarding weights and dimensions are approximate only and are to provide a general idea only
- All actions will be taken on our behalf to ensure the tray is adequately packaged and protected for transport. However, any damages caused during freight are not the responsibility of Hunted Engineering
Any price quoted for freight is approximate only and may be subject to change without prior notice due to supplier cost increases and rising fuel costs
Upon accepting the quote, you agree to all details listed above and that all information listed and provided on your quotation is correct and will be what is built by Hunted Engineering.